Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dumped Over SMS

My students all broke up with me over text messaging this week. I posted the sometimes harsh, sometimes kind words telling me to move on...

-Listen bitch, its over

-Paul ive put up with your crap for too long. i just cant live this way anymore! its not working out. im sorry. no need to txt back, just another 5 cents to lose

-I seen the way you be lookin at Ira all sexy in class! We through! Booyah sucker i dont get played like that!

-(Bye pablito)I dont want to hurt you but there is something wrong about us from beguining we always have bad days anyway you are the worst remember that night at park the baseball old times never back youuu are the last person i going to see ever dont dothattootherdont eventrybye pablo adios

-This might seem harsh but we both knew from the beginning i didnt want this to be a long term thing.It's over, take care.

-Paul, i am out!

-Im sick of being ashamed to introduce ur ugly ass to my friends & besides my dad hates u. its over

-I must leave you. Forgive that i made you do terrible things, i know you miss your right eye. i made a mistake in treating you the way i did. You deserve

No comments: