Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Final Project


GRAPHICAL REDESIGN
-
For my final project I will be creating a set of wallpapers for cellphone users (mainly users of my particular phone, the Helio Drift). People will be able to go to a website and download wallpapers for their phones. In addition to this I will attempt to redesign certain graphical portions of my phone, these include: animated outgoing/incoming call screens, animated wallpapers, animated number screen (shows the numbers on screen as they are pressed), animated power on/off screen, and I would also like to redesign the main menu.
-TECHNICAL HURDLES
- I still have to figure out the best file types needed for various animated screens. I have already determined the format for wallpapers, and have already gotten some custom walls on my phone.
- Need to determine if I can even alter the main menu.
- Not sure if website should be cellphone accessible? Should the wallpapers and other screens be able to be downloaded directly to the phone? I don't know much about created websites accessible from cellphones.
(above: example of one of the wallpapers 240 x 320)

No comments: